A GLOBAL OPEN STUDY
Part 1 Question clusters and single questions
The questions that we asked were divided into 3 different question clusters:
- Our first cluster discerns the strategic role of HR - here we sought to understand how both HR and senior managers viewed the contribution of HR to business strategy
- The second question cluster looked at the level of satisfaction with the strategic data provided by HR
- This final cluster seeks to understand if within the HR function, there is a consideration of how the external talent and related market might influence HR and business decisions
Part 2 Most needed skills
- Here we have identified the most needed for skills for HR in the future.
Part 3 The perceived gap between HR now and HR in the future
- Here we asked about the perception between opposite attributes for HR contrasting the current situation with how it is expected to be in the future.
We gathered insights from:
Over 100 business leaders
Across 17 Countries
Board, senior and other management levels
Multiple company sizes
A repository of insights and thought pieces important to the world of people analytics contributed by international experts
Uploaded by Humdex Ltd.
Mar 11th - 2021
An amazing opportunity to read the English translations of many of the recent short pieces penned by an internationally renowned expert in these discourses.
Why conduct a study?
Data is a key part to understanding the present, the past and in planning for the future. At Humdex we wanted to test the theory that:
HR Professionals must be more data-led if they want to be business critical.
The study considered the views of both HR professionals and other senior managers, taken from a global perspective.
Together with our partner, EUCUSA, we created a Next Generation-HR study, to measure which data makes a difference for ensuring the future success of HR.
The results tell us some interesting things...